In an effort to standardise the external appearance of the building, Committees of the Owners Corporation have resolved that residents:
- Either curtains, roller blinds, vertical blinds or shutters, provided that what is visible from the outside of the building is white in colour.
Consent will not be granted for:
- Installation of externally mounted air conditioning units at window openings;
- Installation of security front door screens;
- Replacement of the wire reinforced glass in balcony railings with clear safety glass. This is a matter for the Owners Corporation;
- Changing the appearance of unit entry doors in any way as they form part of the common property.